A Oracle Hyperion / Essbase Consultant is required to work for an International Retail company to join their Business Intelligence team situated in the heart of London on an initial 12 months contract.
The ideal Hyperion / Essbase Consultant will be a resilient, self-starter who take a ‘hands-on’ approach and take ownership of their work and will have a track-record of working autonomously in a similar position for this business-critical role.
Relevant Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience with Hyperion.
- Strong experience with Essbase.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to influence, challenge and learn from colleagues at all levels.
- Ability to work cross functionally with different business teams.
- Ability to bring on new projects, identify gaps and plan ahead.
Beneficial Skills and Experience:
- Industry experience in Retail, FMCG, Financial Services.
- Consultancy background.
- Worked to Agile / Scrum Methodology.
- Experience with Microstrategy, Power BI or other Data Visualisation Tools.
The environment and culture is very collaborative, supportive and one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box.
To apply for the Hyperion / Essbase Consultant role please send your CV to Tom Goulding at email@example.com.
Oracle Hyperion / Essbase Consultant
12 Months Contract
£350 – 450 / Day
Central LondonLondon, United Kingdom