Are you looking to kick start you 2018 with an exciting new role?
Junior Data Analyst Executive ( SQL ) – £26,000 – Central London
Junior Data Analyst required to join a ground-breaking, customer focused, marketing service company based in London. This innovative, ground-breaking, industry leading organisation are looking for a Junior Data Analyst Executive to join their established team based in their London office.
Working in a SQL environment, the Junior Data Analyst Executive will be working in an established team, and liaising with other internal department members on a frequent basis. The role is primarily SQL based, with 75% of your responsibility being SQL analysis, therefore a strong understanding and knowledge of SQL is imperative.
Key responsibilities of the Junior Data Analyst Executive ( SQL )
- You will be required to work on electronic/SMS marketing campaigns from end – to – end, including in depth results analysis of business and client requirements and questions, on Lead Generation Data;
- Create, amend, and execute SQL queries;
- Extract data conforming to exact requirements.
Essential skills of the Junior Data Analyst Executive ( SQL )
- Must have a minimum of 3 months commercial experience of working with SQL;
- An accurate and thorough analytical thinker;
- An enthusiastic and details approach to your work;
- Strong attention to detail with a sound business judgement.
So what’s in it for you?
- The chance to work for a business who are ground-breaking and industry-leading experts;
- A base salary of up to £26,000 DOE;
- Amazing London offices and location.
As the Junior Data Analyst Executive ( SQL ), you will be joining a leading business who are passionate about the work they do, and pride themselves on helping their clients to acquire and retain their thousands of customers. If you are a SQL professional who is a strong analytical thinker, driven, and enthusiastic, this is an excellent opportunity for you!
For more information on this exciting opportunity as a Junior Data Analyst Executive ( SQL ) please respond by email with an up to date copy of your CV to Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org, and or call me for a confidential chat on 0203 137 7005.London, United Kingdom