Infrastructure Manager – Windows / Exchange / Azure / VMware
An Infrastructure Manager is needed for a market leading progressive organisation based in Central London. We are looking for an Infrastructure Manager with good management / team leading experience leading a network and server team along with solid 3rd line support experience with Windows, VMware, Azure, Exchange, and SAN amongst others.
On top of a generous salary of between £50,000 – £70,000 base, they offer a bonus, pension, travel loan, life assurance and more. Other perks include:
- Very friendly, inclusive and supportive culture
- with a clear career progression track to move into a wide range of roles including management, cross technology growth or architecture.
- Lots of promoting from within
- Complete trust and autonomy with your role and the direction you think it should go
As the Infrastructure Manager, you will be responsible for management of the server and networking team and be heavily involved in Windows Server/VMware/Azure technologies. In this role as the Infrastructure Manager you will be responsible for building a manageable. Scalable environment for this fast-growing organisation.
The successful Infrastructure Manager will have:
- 3 years’ minimum experience as an Infrastructure Manager
Extensive experience with:
- Microsoft technology stack – Windows Server and Exchange
- Experience with a cloud vendor; preferably Azure
- Virtualisation experience with VMWare
- Networking, Storage and Server management
- Data Centre Management experience
- Experience with capacity management and monitoring
- Project implementation and planning at scale within complex environments
If this position sounds like something you are interested in please email me your CV to email@example.com ASAP together with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role or apply through this website.
City of London, London, Stockport, United Kingdom