A Senior Data Architect / Engineer ( Python / Scala / Cassandra ) is urgently required to work on an exciting big data project for a thriving Financial Services company and join their growing Data Science team situated in the heart of London on an initial 3 months contract.
The successful Senior Data Architect / Engineer ( Python / Scala / Cassandra ) will have a track-record of designing, developing and testing robust big data solutions and will possess technical knowledge of all stages involved in building large scale applications and data processing systems.
The ideal Senior Data Architect / Engineer ( Python / Scala / Cassandra ) will take a ‘hands-on’ approach and take ‘ownership’ of the project and will have a track-record of delivering similar projects for this business-critical role.
Relevant Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience in reviewing backend Architecture.
- Track-record of implementing big data tools and frameworks.
- Knowledge of big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, Hive, ETL frameworks.
- Experience with large-scale production databases.
- Excellent communication & consultancy skills to evaluate and identify best solutions.
- Experienced in Java, Scala and/or PythonUnix/Linux environment.
- Experience with time-series/analytics db’s such as Elasticsearch or InfluxDB.
- Exposure to Airflow (Advantage)
- Experience with Machine Learning (Advantage)
The environment and culture is very collaborative, supportive and one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box.
To apply for the Senior Data Architect / Engineer ( Python / Scala / Cassandra ) role please send your CV to Tom Goulding at email@example.com.
Senior Data Architect / Engineer ( Python / Scala / Cassandra )
3-6 Months Contract
£500 – 600 / Day
Central LondonLondon, United Kingdom