Customer Data Analyst ( Oracle , PL/SQL , CRM )
Rates: £325 – £375 p/day
Duration: 6 Months
Customer Data Analyst ( Oracle , PL/SQL , CRM ) is required for a leading marketing agency who have seen rapid expansion with a huge influx of new business in the past 12 months.
You must have strong data analysis and data management experience working with customer data.
Experience performing data analysis using Oracle, creating and managing change requests and working to understand business and technical requirements build technical specifications is essential to this role.
You will be responsible for data analysis operations, notably for delivering, governing, managing and using data within the scope of the client engagement.
The Successful Customer Data Analyst ( Oracle , PL/SQL , CRM ) will have key skills in the following areas:
- Excellent Oracle skills, querying and manipulation.
- Understanding of how customer data is used to drive CRM activities, customer personalisation and customer insight
- Significant experience of data analysis and data management of customer data.
- Strong MS Office skills, notably advanced Excel.
- Strong analytical skills to understand business processes, systems and data.
- Problem solving skills, interpretation skills with ability to adapt, learn quickly.
- Strong practical experience with delivering change, working across business functions and working within cross-functional teams.
- Understand importance of data security, controls and compliance.
- Experience in setting Data Policies and governing projects against them, escalating where appropriate and managing exceptions.
- Strong communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences in often complex environments.
- Experience of working in a client facing environment operating with integrity and collaboratively within internal and external teams.
- Experience with Talend (or equivalent), CRM software would be beneficial.
- Master Data Management (MDM is highly desirable, but not essential.
- Experience with working on Marketing as well as Operational customer data.
The culture is one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box. To apply for this role please urgently send an update of your CV to email@example.com.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.Bedfordshire, Luton, United Kingdom