Rates: £400 – £475pd
Duration: 3 Months
- Provide business analysis support throughout the project life cycle – requirements gathering, requirements analysis, writing functional specifications, development support and testing through to implementation and measuring business improvements
- Define & Develop Processes for Data Subject Requests.
- Assess the impact of business and technology change projects and ensure that appropriate training and communications materials are produced
- Proactively identify business issues and develop solutions to help the firm achieve strategic goals
- Provide analysis support as required to help business leads to identify process improvements, resolve business problems, achieve business benefits or increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Work closely with programme and project managers to ensure that the scope and objectives of projects are clearly defined, documented and understood by all stakeholders
- Assist the programme and project managers with creation of project plans, project proposals, timelines and budget
- Identify project risks and issues and deal with them as appropriate, escalating in a timely manner to the programme or project manager where required
Role & Responsibilities of the suitable Business Analyst
- You must have experience within a Law Firm.
- Ability to define and develop new processes for Data Subject Requests.
- Ability to build rapport and strong working relationships with business stakeholders at all levels; confident approach, able to challenge the status quo when required
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to use initiative and identify pragmatic, commercially-sound solutions
- Proficient with requirements capture and diagramming tools eg MS Visio
- Excellent attention to detail, methodical and able to meet deadlines/work to targets and goals
- Excellent administration and coordination skills; well-organised and self-motivated
- Ability to work with limited supervision and as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; expert in workshop facilitation and user engagement techniques
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Flexible, adaptable, resilient, calm under pressure and able to manage/prioritise a busy workload
To apply for the Business Analyst please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.London, United Kingdom