Business Analyst – Italian Speaking
Rates: £300 – £375 per day
Location: Genoa – Italy
Duration: 6 Months
Role & Responsibilities of the suitable Business Analyst (Italian Speaking)
- Support the development of new business tools and processes that improve sailing management, increase efficiencies, support strategic projects and objectives, and enable better decisions
- Queries, analyzes data and maintains reports using approved reporting tools to provide management with requested system driven information.
- Support/co-lead the business-side on small to large-scale IT/DW projects during key phases of the project lifecycle including requirements gathering, GUI review/approval, and testing
- Supports and mentors junior business analysts providing guidance and insights prior to submittal to manager.
- Collaborates across several business areas to identify ways to streamline and automate daily tasks that improve business effectiveness and efficiency
- Provide ad hoc analytical support to Revenue Management senior management team.
Essential skills of the Business Analyst (Italian Speaking)
- Sound understanding of revenue management concepts and principles. Solid analytical, organizational, and time-management skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and handle changing priorities with high level of quality.
- Experience within complex project environments
- Significant technical understanding of Business Analysis frameworks, value cycles, business processes, business requirements and UAT methodologies
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite, strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills
- MUST SPEAK ITALIAN
To apply for the Business Analyst (Italian Speaking) please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.Genoa, Genova, Italy