BI Developer (SSIS / SSAS / SSRS / ETL / MDX / Kimball Methodology) – Birmingham – £45,000
BI Developer (SSIS / SSAS / SSRS / ETL / MDX / Kimball Methodology) to join a leading food and beverage brand based in Birmingham. You should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a SQL Developer with proven knowledge and experience of working with full Microsoft BI Stack (SSAS / SSIS / SSRS).
You will work within the IT Development team, and be tasked with supporting key business requirements for the provision of BI Systems change (Full Microsoft BI Stack SSIS / SSAS / SSRS). As well as end to end reporting and analytics within the development services.
- Proven knowledge & understanding of full Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS / SSAS / SSRS);
- Commercial experience of working with SQL Server 2008 and above;
- ETL using SSIS;
- Data Warehousing/Solution Design and modelling using Kimball Methodology;
- Experience of working with OLAP Cube development, with experience of MDX;
- Experience of producing high quality reports in SSRS, and/or using visualisation/analytical tools such as Tableau, PorwerBI or PowerPivot.
So, what’s in it for you?
- The chance to join a leading global food and beverage company;
- Up to £45,000;
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays;
- Matched pension contribution;
- Salary Sacrifice schemes & much more!
You will be joining a leading, global organisation who are passionate about what they do, and pride themselves on providing the best possible solutions for their clients. They are looking for somebody who is customer focused, conscious of providing high quality work and passionate about the work they are producing.
For more information about this exciting opportunity to work as a BI Developer (SSIS / SSAS / SSRS / ETL / MDX / Kimball Methodology) please respond by email with an up to date CV to Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call me directly on 0203 137 7005.Birmingham, United Kingdom, West Midlands